THE JERSEY FOYER


I took the Megabus from Philly to New York during our visit last month. I moved away five years ago and every time I come in by way of driving through New Jersey I get shivers. Sure, it's part anticipation to be back in wonderful New York, but it's also in part to the awesome entrance the New Jersey flats and yards make. Such magnificent colors and visuals welcome you if you're coming in on a clear day - even more so if you're coming in at sunset.









__


I went up there to see a play featuring a very good friend, production managed by another really great friend, written and directed by a talented playwright. If you're in New York I strongly urge you to see The Hallway Trilogy at the Rattlestick Theater in the village. The trilogy is made up of three plays written by playwright Adam Rapp. Since I was only in for the night, I was only able to catch one of them, titled Rose, but it was wonderful. Go check it out - I believe they have another week and a half of their extended run.




No comments: