TINY THINGS WALKING IN TALL GRASSES









If you've been on Etsy this week you know about Erin Tyner. With good reason, too. I love these prints, so to my friends and family: if you're wondering what you can get me for my birthday or mother's day, here's a big fat hint.

In her featured artist interview, Erin describes her creative process:

"My process consists of the following: 1. Conceptualize, 2. Storyboard, 3. Prepare, and 4. Execute. The conceptualizing stage is sometimes based on a highly specific idea but may also be driven by a light bulb moment later in the process. After developing a concept, I often storyboard an idea by photographing crude mock-ups and using them to digitally sketch the desired result. Preparation involves a number of activities from gathering and testing materials to choosing elements like perspective and lighting. Execution occurs when I have decided on the components to make up the photo. On paper, this looks like a linear process. In reality, it rarely progresses as orderly and includes a generous dose of trial and error plus room for happy accidents."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love these!!!