TO-DO OR NOT TO-DO

Today I was making some notes for ideas concerning various creative endeavors. I noticed as I went along that the pages of my brainstorming notebook (Christmas present from Andrew!) look more like a To-Do list. Could this be the reason why I feel so stressed out when I get a burst of inspiration?

For instance, this morning I started three such lists (is it awful that I immediately turn to a list to organize my thoughts?) and titled them as follows: "To Make" , "To List" (as in, for the shop), "To Photograph"

When I took a minute to evaluate why I had such tension in my chest and shoulders I made these changes:



If you're like me and stress yourself out over things you're supposed to enjoy leisurely, taking the pressure off might make you more likely to get things done!

No comments: