BINGO & BUSES

Thanks to Alison of the notoirous blog Teenangster I'm turned onto Andrew Miksys. See these samplings from two photo series Buses and Bingo.



__






__

In her post, Alison takes a couple of quotes from a Douglas Coupland book Life After God. I can't thank her enough for reminding me this book exists. Friends, have you ever read something at such an appropriate time in your life that, looking back, it seems impossible to comprehend ever not reading it at that time? When I was fifteen my boyfriend gave me Life After God as a gift and it completely changed my view on life for the better. Provided shape and form to some thoughts I'd already began to make. What book did this for you? (A friend of mine just answered this with Catcher In The Rye, which at first seems to be an obvious choice, but then again cliches become cliches for a reason, don't they? Gosh I love books...)

No comments: