Going Dutch & French Kissing: Back From Vacation


Below are some new shops I'll be featuring regularly (and some old, which you're already familiar with). Loyal readers know I tend to "hover" around my favorite places for weeks at a time and constantly plug them, whether you all like it or not. Yikes.

After being gone from the Etsy web for a couple of weeks I feel I have a lot of catching up to do. Same goes for this blog. It's like being out sick from school - lots of work has piled up. These shops I've stumbled across upon my return home from our trip (more on that below!) They're helping me make up for lost time.



(favorite shop right now)


























March has begun and with it hopefully some new fervor. We moved to Carolina for the fine weather and fine weather we indeed have! When I step out into 76 degree perfection I can feel the worries falling off and staying back in the apartment where they (don't) belong (but we're still working on that bit...)

We've returned from our trip to Philadelphia knowing quite well that we'll probably be moving there by fall. We even (think) we found the neighborhood we're after. I could get into how I lived there before and have a pre-married-with-child relationship with the city, but that could take hours and really would just end up sounding dull. I'll just let it rest that living there this time I will have a family, and thus the world around me will be different than it ever was before.

Moving back to a city is exciting because it means we'll be around different people with different backgrounds. I may finally be swayed to learn another language (French, most likely, or at least Quebecois) and we may even muster up courage (er, money?) to travel. Yes, moving back to a big city just may be the kick in the pants that we need. We promised ourselves just before we had the baby that we wouldn't change our lives completely, that we'd still be the people we wanted to be. It's time to take back the reins and move somewhere filled with museums, other languages, people from all over - the important things I can expose Abbott to.

So here is a treasury inspired by my newly re-discovered wanderlust, Going Dutch & French Kissing. Here, here to the lovely places in the world that still exist even after you give birth and life changes as you know it



1 comment:

Clare Elsaesser said...

Thanks so much Molly for including me among your gorgeous finds. I love the way you put things together! I wish I could have everything here. And your blog is so beautiful!!